Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Today...

Today I cleaned, which was much needed. I took 2 trash bags to Goodwill, and recycled 2 plastic tubs of paper. I decided to see a movie, and 'Crazy-Stupid-Love' won out over 'Capt. America'.

(In some instances, I am very much a general girl, and love will usually win out)

As I was waiting for the movie to begin, I spilled pop all down my (rarely-worn) white t-shirt, and while sopping up the mess with my hoodie, I had the thought that if I do get married,(and do have the whole ceremony and white dress) that on that day, I'll either only drink water/champagne (light-colored things) that day and forgo food, or just have to make myself a huge bib from a plastic tablecloth (and it's classy thoughts like that which remind me why I'm NOT married :) ...)


I also got to talk a friend out of letting me give a haircut--it just wouldn't be the best idea for the situation, especially because it would require a LOT of cutting, and I've only ever cut on my own hair.

A storm is rolling through, so I'm going to tuck in and watch some 'House'. Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment