Open iTunes/iPod or Windows Media Player to answer the following. Go to your library. Answer, no matter how embarrassing it is.
How many songs: 5369 items
Sort by song title:
First Song: Abide with Me – Moses Hogan
Last Song: 99 Red Balloons
Sort by album:
First: Come Together – The Beatles – Abbey Road
Last: (I have many non-albumed songs, but this is the last with an Album) Canon in D – Stuttgarter Kammerorchester &Karl Munchinger – 50 More Essential Pieces of Classical Music
Sort by length:
Shortest: Shut Up – Five Iron Frenzy :0:04
Longest: Rhapsody in Blue – Gershwin 15:59
Sort by artist:
Last: 98 Degrees
Top 5 most played songs:
1. Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go – Wham!
2. Do You Love Me – The Contours
3. Fly – Sara Groves
4. Fences - Paramore
5. Everybody – V V Brown
First song that comes up on shuffle:
Square One - Coldplay
"heart", how many songs come up? 60
"death", how many songs come up? 7
"love", how many songs come up? 333
"you", how many songs come up? 706
Answers randomly shuffled and applied to questions
1. What's a weird phrase you like to say?
You Have Never Lived Because You Have Never Died ~ Listener
2. What's your life like?
Goodnight Wherever You Are~ Christin Nelson
3. What's something you've never said?
The More I See You ~ Michael Buble
4. What do you do at parties and stuff like that?
If Ever I Would Leave You ~ Robert Goulet
5. What's your love life like?
You Cannot Lose My Love~ Sara Groves
6. What'll be your wedding song?
Pollution ~ Tom Lehrer
7. Your honeymoon song?
Psalm 126 (You Have Done Great Things) ~ Charlie Hall
8. Your best friend's theme song:
How Deep Is Your Love? ~ as sung by The Bird and The Bee
9. Your theme song:
On The Street Where You Live ~ as sung by Willie Nelson
10. Your parents' theme song:
My Phone’s On Vibrate For You ~ Rufus Wainwright
11. Your rocking out song:
You’re the Inspiration ~ Chicago (yes, rockin’out in the 80s!)
12. The song you have on your iPod but can't stand to listen to:
You Belong With Me ~ Taylor Swift
13. The song that gets stuck in your head easily:
She Loves You ~ The Beatles
14. Your significant other's theme:
The Masochism Tango ~ Tom Lehrer (wow.)
15. The song for when you're about to do something stupid:
Do You Hear the People Sing? ~ from the musical Les Miserables
16. Your song for doing surveys to:
Stool Boom ~ from the movie Waiting for Guffman
17. How is your health?
You Are My Joy ~ David Crowder Band
18. Your childhood theme song:
Los Angeles, I’m Yours ~ the Decemberists
19. The song you first hear in your first car:
Since I don’t Have you ~ Brian Setzer Orchestra
20. At your funeral, the song then:
Farewell To All You People ~ Christin Nelson (um…)
21. Your first kids' song:
You Took Advantage of Me ~ Megan Mullally (um)
22. The Way you feel about your kids -
You’re Pretty Good Looking (for a girl) – The White Stripes
23. How are you feeling?
You Don’t Know Me – Michael Buble (actually, good lineup)
24. What are you looking forward to today?
Be True To Your School – The Beach Boys
25. What's your favorite thing to do?
Thank You For The Music - ABBA
26. What are you afraid of most?
Bless This Mess – David Bazan
27. What are you craving at the moment?
Breaking My Own Heart - Duffy
28. When you hear an annoying sound you say:
Set Me Up With One Of Your Friends – Chris Thile (great song!)
29. When you fall you think:
What Do You Do With A B.A. in English/It Sucks to Be Me – from the musical Avenue Q
30. Before you fall asleep you think of:
Telephone – Lady Gaga
31. How do you feel about the people you love?
All Creatures of Our God and King – David Crowder Band
32. What comes to mind when you think of someone you hate?
According to You – Orianthi (nice!)
33. What's something you always keep in mind?
Me and You – She and Him
34. What's your motto?
You Can Have Me – Sidewalk Prophets
35. Your reason for waking up in the morning:
Are You Gonna Be My Girl? - JET
36. Your crush has the quality of:
You Are So Special Because You Are So Unique – Listener & EQ
37. When you taste something amazing, you think:
If I Die Young – The Band Perry
38. How you feel about your pets:
I’m Looking Through You – The Beatles
39. When describing yourself you tell people:
Little Things - Pomplamoose
40. When people say "your mom" you think:
Stuck on You - Elvis
41. The rain reminds you of:
The Way You Look Tonight – as performed by Maroon 5
42. Models make you think of:
OK it’s Alright With Me – Eric Hutchinson
43. What is your deepest darkest secret?
Til There Was You – as performed by The Beatles
44. In your past life you were:
Crazy For You – Adele
45. Describe your room:
And I’m Telling You I’m Not Going – Jennifer Holliday
46. How would you describe your favorite memory?
Can’t Take My Eyes Off You – as performed by Lauryn Hill
47. To you, what do smelly socks represent?
My Life Would Suck Without You – Kelly Clarkson
48. How about the American flag?
Only The Good Die Young – Billy Joel
49. A hot guy/girl?
You Alone – David Crowder Band
50. What comes to mind when you hear a car alarm?
Happy to Be Stuck With You – Huey Lewis and the News