Saturday, September 4, 2010

After 2 days, I called for the cat, and she came, and was in the house for awhile. I put her out on the (screened in) back porch. When I woke up, she was gone, so either the cat got out thru a push screen door (possible), or Hazel has moved to Indiana and 'borrowed' my cat (which is funny and creepy @ the same time, so I'll think of the first...)

I miss people, which is slightly crazy, because I know I've done a fair bit of interacting this week, but I think today its been brought on by the beautiful Labor Day weekend, and me working, imagining people hanging out and doing fun things while I work or sleep. I think the feeling like I'm missing out on something makes me more cranky than the sleep schedule.

I'm reading a great book about the soul, death, grief, and bluegrass music. i want to hug this book. It makes me think that as Christians, it seems that we should feel more, as we should be aware of the implications of the soul within all aspects of life. I think it gets forgotten, and in a world that is not of the best things, grief is a real thing.

Last night of orientation.

No comments:

Post a Comment