Sunday, September 12, 2010

Thoughts of an early morning

I awoke to the thought: I enjoy hugs. And then I opened my eyes.

As I laid in bed, I thought about hugs--the giving and receiving of them (any type) as a sign of caring and about how in most instances, its the re-iteration that in this space, in this moment, the creation of a safe space, which just the thought of produces a relaxing sigh from me.

I also thought about the sharing of a meal. Any time of togetherness over food - the sitting down for a meal is an opportunity to interact that is within its own area.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(and a late-night friend was on facebook, and we talked about life, and he asked what he could pray about for me, and I almost cried.)

No comments:

Post a Comment