Sunday, June 13, 2010

Favorite chapter

So I'm in a reading phase, and am re-reading "Sex God: Exploring the Endless Connections Between Sexuality and Spirituality" by Rob Bell, which I'm pretty sure is my favorite so far of his books, mainly because I have a favorite chapter in this book

Chapter six
'Worth Dying For'

It helps illuminate from another perspective the issue of 'submission' (in daily life and in marriage)in a way that is challenging and uplifting at the same time. I'd post my favorite part, but would basically just put up the whole chapter. It gives me hope...

It's been a weekend of crazy-rain @ night. It makes me thankful for the ability to pull my car into the garage. Church and lunch were good. I got to tell my story to some more people, which is always nice to do when there is the time to do it properly. I ended up taking a nap this afternoon - I fell asleep on the couch while watching 'Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium'.

No comments:

Post a Comment