Sunday, September 19, 2010

I REALLY hate Satan

I hate that he lurks, and is able to slip in and plant thoughts, no matter how great the situation is. I hate that I will start to react to those thoughts, and then get mad because I know where they came from, and am mad with myself that I didn't invoke my Jesus to make him run. I often hate how, once Satan puts in a thought, and I react, then realize its from him, that Jesus takes over, Satan flees, and then we again have to sit with the thought, and walk through it and love the thought, when I'd really just like to throw it and run the other way. I occasionally hate being optimistic and hopeful, but as a woman of Jesus, I HAVE to cling to Him and to that hope, or else just lay down and die right now.





(again, not emo)

No comments:

Post a Comment