Sunday, November 1, 2009

Arrived

I made the drive yesterday, and there were a few times I thought perhaps I'd woken up too early, and I considered pulling over for a nap, but then the sun came up and I did not die (thanks to God and caffeine). I arrived in the afternoon and then spent the rest of the Halloween day with friends, talking about all manners of bodily functions and embarrassing things (as such you can do with good friends). 4 friends went to 3 bookstores, had 2 meals (a "lunch"/pre-dinner dinner, and dinner), and watched 1 amazingly tragic/hysterical movie.

Today after church a group of us had Chinese (a traditional meal we each each visit), where I spilled onto the floor (also a tradition). The afternoon held a nap and watching Daniel go on a business trip.

(more later)

No comments:

Post a Comment