Monday, November 2, 2009

Continuation

Last night was dinner out and visiting for plan-making. Today centered around the entertaining of 2 young ladies and not falling asleep. I'm not sure why I've been so sleepy, since I'm sleeping like a ROCK in an actual bed, and the "time zone change/time change" put me back into my normal Central Standard Time.


Tonight was a "3-legged date" and I felt like the phantom limb.


(that could use more explanation, but that's just a great sentence, so I'm gonna leave it alone for now).




Tomorrow is looming, and while I'm somewhat nervous, it's not too bad yet.


God, put me where I need to be for Your work. You know what will happen, so help me to trust in that. No matter what happens, good will out.


and now, to attempt sleep...




No comments:

Post a Comment