Wednesday, February 15, 2012

And so I cry...

Multiplication within - little things become big, and open doors for other things, and while they may be good things in general, the pain of their beauty is just too much right now, and they strain against the edges, making it so that if another word, another look happens, I'll cry.

and I cry, and the walls fall - those stupid things holding in all the wants and desires I don't share - I can't share with anyone besides God, because its been hard enough, giving them to Him, while REALLY wanting them, but wanting what God wants more, even if my things DIE in the process.

and I cry,

because I've seen death,

and I see it often.

To be alive, and have a part of you die...

I know He knows best, and I trust in Him, but having a thorn in my side can often be too much for me, although I can put on a good face.

and I cry.


Habakkuk 3
17 Even though the fig trees have no blossoms,
and there are no grapes on the vines;
even though the olive crop fails,
and the fields lie empty and barren;
even though the flocks die in the fields,
and the cattle barns are empty,
18 yet I will rejoice in the LORD!
I will be joyful in the God of my salvation!
19 The Sovereign LORD is my strength!
He makes me as surefooted as a deer,[e]
able to tread upon the heights.

No comments:

Post a Comment