Monday, August 30, 2010

My head is full...

of things that need to be written down, so here I go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been thinking about spiritual gifts and how those are areas where people are natually talented. Sometimes, however, there are areas that you aren't aware that you're good in, or are good, but afraid until you are open to the possibility and have the opportunity to try. I think being open to possibilities is a great thing, but can be hard to do. Humans have pre-conceived notions on everything. What a feat to trust in God and be willing to let Him take charge of your life, no matter what happens.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Friday night I had my first patient die since moving to Indiana. I've had about 6 or 7 patients die where I've actually been present for the death, and it's something you never fully get used to. I have cried for all my patients that have died. It's an honor and a tragedy to experience.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment