Saturday, February 26, 2011

Middle-Man

Friday morning I was attempting to 'flip' back to living days, when I got a text @ 6 am. Even for normal day-living people, you don't, generally, receive texts/calls/etc. at that time unless you KNOW the person is already awake.

(so I was a little irritated)

and then I read it, and I decided at that moment that I just needed to be DONE.

Two people, both of whom are friends, have slowly worked me into the middle, and if experience has taught us anything, it's that I DON'T LIKE BEING PUT IN THE MIDDLE! It's SO much better overall to just be the same (as much as possible) with everyone; that's the easiest, and I'm a lazy person that way.

I feel like I have to work SO HARD at this, and it's getting more and more frustrating - I just want to SHAKE 'em!

(as it is, I think I'm just going to have to bow out, as best I can)

No comments:

Post a Comment