Saturday, December 18, 2010

Uncomfortable

For not getting to attend the White Elephant party last night, I had a pretty awesome night @ work---one of the best in a long while. I also got an unexpected 'Christmas hug' :).

So I'm having a running conversation, and it makes me uncomfortable. I get the info from one point of view, and try to figure how what is actually real, and what is seen through this person's eyes that wasn't necessarily intended that way. I have one foot in the stirrups and have to physically keep myself from getting up on my high horse :), because at the bedrock, I can see reflections of myself in the words, and it makes me uncomfortable. I wonder if this conversation is for me, or for them---they say you know that you KNOW something when you have to teach/explain it to another...

No comments:

Post a Comment